From energy efficiency programs to learning resources about the electricity industry, we built this portal for you.
CEA invites you to also visit our consumer-focused website, www.powerforthefuture.ca. This website is a place for thoughtful Canadians to learn more about electricity and have their say on one of the biggest issues facing us today.
CEA Corporate Utility Members' Energy Efficiency Programs
City of Medicine Hat, Electric Utility: Hat Smart
ENMAX Corporation: Smarter Energy
EPCOR Utilities Inc.: Efficiency and Conservation
FortisAlberta Inc.: Energy Efficiency
BC Hdyro and Power Authority: Power Smart
FortisBC Inc.: PowerSense
Manitoba Hydro: Be Power Smart
New Brunswick Power Holding Corporation: Save Energy
Saint John Energy: Energy Advising | Consumption Calendar | Factors that influence your consumption | Energy Tips
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nalcor Energy: Take Charge!
Newfoundland Power Inc.: Take Charge!
Northwest Territories Power: PowerWise
Nova Scotia Power Inc.: Energy Savings
Horizon Utilities Corporation: Conservation for myHome
Hydro One Inc.: Save Energy
Hydro Ottawa: Save Energy
Oakville Enterprises Corporation: Conservation at Oakville Hydro
Toronto Hydro Corporation: Electricity Conservation
Prince Edward Island
Maritime Electric Company, Limited: Energy Conservation
SaskPower: Efficiency Programs and Tips
Energy Efficiency in Canada
For more information about the ecoEnergy Program, visit the Natural Resources Canada website here.
Electricity Industry Learning Resources
Click here for CEA's list of electricity education resources.
CEA Consumer Contact
Director, Customer and Human Resources
613 688 2952
- The North American Grid - Powering Cooperation on Clean Energy & the Environment NEW!
- Adapting to Climate Change - State of Play and Recommendations for the Electricity Sector in Canada
- Taking Action on Climate Change: An Electricity Sector Perspective
- The Importance and Benefits of Standards in the Electric Utility Industry
- Sustainable Electricity 2015 Annual Report: Delivering Value to Canadians
- Electric Utility Innovation Toward Vision 2050
- Achieving Excellence in Health and Safety
- Engaged for a Sustainable Future: 2014 Sustainable Electricity Annual Report
- Vision 2050: The Future of Canada's Electricity System
Click here for a full list of our publications