Careers in the Canadian Electricity Industry
Are you interested in a job in the Canadian electricity industry? Are you looking for information about the Canadian electricity labour market? Then this is the webpage for you!
Check out the job postings below, or visit the career websites of CEA’s member companies listed below to view even more current job opportunities in the electricity industry. For more labour market information and career resources, use the navigation menu on the right.
Current Job Openings at CEA
There are no job openings available at this time.
Current Job Openings at CEA Member Companies
|Hydro One Inc.||Chief Operating Officer||Toronto, ON||-|
|Emera Inc.||Director, Cyber Security||Halifax, NS||-|
|Sask Power||Specialist, Monitoring & Compliance||Regina, SK||August 7, 2016|
|Sask Power||Specialist, Safety Standards||Regina, SK||August 7, 2016|
|Sask Power||Consultant, Safety Business Partner||Regina, SK||August 7, 2016|
Corporate Utility Career Websites
Corporate Partners Career Website Links
- The North American Grid - Powering Cooperation on Clean Energy & the Environment NEW!
- Adapting to Climate Change - State of Play and Recommendations for the Electricity Sector in Canada
- Taking Action on Climate Change: An Electricity Sector Perspective
- The Importance and Benefits of Standards in the Electric Utility Industry
- Sustainable Electricity 2015 Annual Report: Delivering Value to Canadians
- Electric Utility Innovation Toward Vision 2050
- Achieving Excellence in Health and Safety
- Engaged for a Sustainable Future: 2014 Sustainable Electricity Annual Report
- Vision 2050: The Future of Canada's Electricity System
Click here for a full list of our publications