Human ResourcesIssue Summary | Issue Management | Resource Library
CEA Human Resources Committee
In 2010 the HR Committee identified three key priorities:
- To ensure governments are well informed about the current and future HR requirements of the industry.
- Develop and share strategies to address emerging HR issues and trends that affect the Electricity industry.
- Continue to provide on-going input into the priorities and activities of Electricity Human Resources Canada which is funded through the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) Sector Council program.
Created in 2007, the CEA Training Network, reports to the HR Committee. The purpose of the Network is to provide a forum for utility training and development professionals in Canada to share best practices; key learning findings and to develop long term strategies for technical and leadership training, thereby enhancing utility worker skills and ensuring the safety, reliability and effectiveness of our electrical operations.
Director, Customer and Human Resources
- Powering Up the Future - 2008 Labour Market Information Study
- Keeping the Future Bright - 2004 Canadian Electricity Human Resource Sector Study